After waiting a few years for Gaia to release a perfect hair style for Yue they finally released an item that has it as one of the poses. I wish that the item was released separately, and wasn’t ten dollars, but either way this just made my day.
I completely forgot, Yue Ayase’s birthday is today!
31 Day Negima Challenge, Day 2: "Favorite character(s)"
These are my Top 5.
1) Yue - I’ve always loved “does not emote” types. Plus, her love of reading and Goth-ish fashion style are similar to mine. Plus I loved watching her slowly become this awesome mage.
2) Setsuna - She’s this amazing warrior, and I love her mystical/traditional Japanese design. Her omyou abilities also really interest me. And she’s a total tomboy - she even wears a tux - and is so strong, but when it comes to romance, she’s this blushing little thing who has no clue what to say haha. I guess I can relate to her frustration with social things. And her relationship with Konoka got me into yuri as a whole.
3) Mana - OMG, Mana is such a total BADASS! She’s a demon-slaying, sharp-shooting battle veteran. I honestly kinda want to be her. Then she’s got this mysterious past, with a comrade/lover who died in battle….I wish that was explored more in canon.
4) Evangeline - Eva-chan is…all of the things. She has the body of a loli, but she has the mind of a vampy centuries-old woman. She’s a badass “final boss” whose magic, martial arts, and ”doll master” abilities I envy, and she’s deliciously evil, too, but she’s also got this broken, vulnerable young girl side you don’t expect. She has this lost-love thing with Nagi, and then she has this wise-but-sexy-mentor thing with Negi, and then there’s her master/servant, yuri-fodder relationship with Chachamaru, and her guides-you-but-could-also-kill-you thing with Setsuna, and her I-envy-you-but-I-think-you’re-an-idiot thing with Asuna….SO MANY COMPLEX RELATIONSHIPS. I love her. And I love her gothloli clothes!! I wish I could cosplay her, but I don’t think I could pull it off.
5) Kotaro - With Negi, I was like “How can anyone fall for him? He’s too young!” Then this guy, who is the same age, but has a far more appealing personality (to me) comes in, and I’m like “NOOOO! I’M NOT A SHOTACON LIKE AYAKA!” But damn, he’s cute. -_- I love rude, yet energetic and determined punks like this. They’re my type. I can’t help it.